Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Wed August 4, 2010
Prof. Lawrence Douglas, Amherst College
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Amherst College's Lawrence Douglas, James J. Grosfeld Professor of Law, Jurisprudence and Social Thought and Chair of Law, Jurisprudence, and Social Thought, discusses the correlation between law and morality.
Lawrence Douglas earned his J.D. at Yale Law School. He is a leading researcher into the didactic role of war crimes trials. An essayist, short story writer, author and scholar, Douglas has published several books.
Music: The Clash - I Fought the Law