Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Fri October 15, 2004
Program for Clergy Sex Abuse Victims pt.2
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – A former member of New York's hightest court is directing an effort to heal the wounds left by clergy sexual abuse in the Albany Roman Catholic Diocese. Former court of appeals Judge Howard Levine was asked by Bishop Howard Hubbard to design and administer the program that is now underway. In part two of his report, WAMC's senior correspodent Brian Shields reports on how the program came together.