Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
North Country News
Thu June 27, 2013
Project Formed to Make Lake George the Smartest Lake in the World
IBM, RPI and the Fund for Lake George are partnering for a unique research project to ensure the ecological and economic future of Lake George.
The three entities have created the “Jefferson Project” to collect data on environmental stressors in Lake George. What is different about this project is the amount of data that will be collected. IBM Director of Research Dr. John E. Kelly.
The goal is to create predictive models that will allow policy makers to make data driven decisions on the future of the lake.
New York News