Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue June 29, 2004
Property Owners File Suit Over PCB Cleanup
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – Two property owners in Pittsfield Massachusetts filed suit today in a federal court over the cleanup of PCBs on their land. The suit claims that General Electric and the Environmental Protection Agency conspired to deprive the owners of their property values. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.