Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue June 29, 2004
Property Owners File Suit Over PCB Cleanup
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – Two property owners in Pittsfield Massachusetts filed suit today in a federal court over the cleanup of PCBs on their land. The suit claims that General Electric and the Environmental Protection Agency conspired to deprive the owners of their property values. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.