Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue June 29, 2004
Property Owners File Suit Over PCB Cleanup
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – Two property owners in Pittsfield Massachusetts filed suit today in a federal court over the cleanup of PCBs on their land. The suit claims that General Electric and the Environmental Protection Agency conspired to deprive the owners of their property values. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.