Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue June 29, 2004
Property Owners File Suit Over PCB Cleanup
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – Two property owners in Pittsfield Massachusetts filed suit today in a federal court over the cleanup of PCBs on their land. The suit claims that General Electric and the Environmental Protection Agency conspired to deprive the owners of their property values. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.