Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Tue July 3, 2007
Property Tax Appeals Manual Available
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont Secretary of State has issued new manuals to help guide taxpayers and officials though the property tax assessment appeals process. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.