Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
WAMC New York News
Mon November 7, 2005
Property Taxes Decrease
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – As property taxes increase throughout most of the Northeast region, several New York state counties, including Dutchess and Saratoga, are cutting taxes by as much as 9%.
WAMC'S Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.