Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu March 3, 2005
Proposal to Aid Permanent Home Buyers in Adirondacks
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – New York state Senator Betty Little is introducing legislation that would give tax breaks to home buyers seeking primary homes in the Adirondacks. The proposal is intended to address the lack of affordable housing for middle and lower income Adirondack residents. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.