Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Wed January 5, 2005
Proposed Water District Forces Public Hearing
By Allison Dunne
New Baltimore, NY – There is a public hearing scheduled for this evening in Greene County's Town of New Baltimore on a water district proposal. If approved, a municipal water system would be constructed for the district. Those in support of a new district say municipal water is needed to overcome poor water quality, while those opposed say bringing in municipal water is too drastic a solution. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.