Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Tue November 5, 2013
“The Psychopath Inside” By James Fallon
The Psychopath Inside: A Neuroscientist’s Personal Journey into the Dark Side of the Brain is James Fallon’s dramatic story of how his research led him to view his life and his scientific work in a new light. Part memoir, part scientific journey, his account of his discovery changes the kinds of questions we need to ask about nurture and nature; about the role of genes and the role of environment; and the long term effect of violence versus the power of supportive and nurturing parenting.
James Fallon is an award-winning neuroscientist and the Sloan, Fulbright, and National Institute of Health Scholar at the University of California, Irvine.