Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Thu April 6, 2006
Public Service Board Chastises Wind Developer
By Pat Bradley
Manchester, VT – The company planning a wind farm for Little Equinox Mountain in Manchester, Vermont has been fined and sharply criticized by the regulators. The Vermont Public Service Board has accused Endless Energy, based in Yarmouth, Maine, of disregarding Vermont's regulatory system. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.