Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
WAMC New York News
Tue July 19, 2005
Public Service Board to Hold Public Hearing to Review Cable Deal
By Pat Bradley
Waterbury, VT – The Vermont Public Service Board will hold a public hearing tonight (Tuesday) to discuss the transfer of Adelphia Cable's one-hundred-twelve-thousand customers in Vermont to Comcast - the nation's largest cable television company.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.