Most Active Stories
- MA And CT Declare State Of Emergency, Issues Travel Bans As Winter Blast Nears
- New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Arrested On Corruption Charges
- NYS Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Charged in Corruption Scheme
- Wrinkles In Schenectady Casino Planning
- International Paper Employee Dies From Injuries
WAMC New York News
Tue July 19, 2005
Public Service Board to Hold Public Hearing to Review Cable Deal
By Pat Bradley
Waterbury, VT – The Vermont Public Service Board will hold a public hearing tonight (Tuesday) to discuss the transfer of Adelphia Cable's one-hundred-twelve-thousand customers in Vermont to Comcast - the nation's largest cable television company.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.