Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue July 19, 2005
Public Service Board to Hold Public Hearing to Review Cable Deal
By Pat Bradley
Waterbury, VT – The Vermont Public Service Board will hold a public hearing tonight (Tuesday) to discuss the transfer of Adelphia Cable's one-hundred-twelve-thousand customers in Vermont to Comcast - the nation's largest cable television company.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.