Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Tue July 19, 2005
Public Service Board to Hold Public Hearing to Review Cable Deal
By Pat Bradley
Waterbury, VT – The Vermont Public Service Board will hold a public hearing tonight (Tuesday) to discuss the transfer of Adelphia Cable's one-hundred-twelve-thousand customers in Vermont to Comcast - the nation's largest cable television company.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.