Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Fri June 22, 2007
Public Transportation Links Explored
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – Elected and appointed officials from four New England states and New York took part in a transportation summit in Springfield Massachusetts . The focus was on a proposal for a passenger rail line that would stretch from Brattleboro Vermont through Springfield and Hartford to New York City. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports...