Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
New York News
Mon April 29, 2013
Publisher Leaks Cuomo Book Details
NEW YORK (AP) — HarperCollins says it has acquired world rights to a book by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo about his life and the "profound moments" of his first term in office, including signing gay-marriage legislation.
The publisher told The Associated Press exclusively Monday that Cuomo's book will be a "full and frank look at his public and private life."
HarperCollins says Cuomo will touch on his role as a father to three girls, his four years as New York's attorney general, his role in establishing a national provider of transitional housing for the homeless and the legacy of his father, former Gov. Mario Cuomo.
The book also will chronicle his years as secretary of Housing and Urban Development under President Bill Clinton.
The book is scheduled to be published next year.
Cuomo's office hasn't returned a call seeking comment.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.