Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
New York News
Mon April 29, 2013
Publisher Leaks Cuomo Book Details
NEW YORK (AP) — HarperCollins says it has acquired world rights to a book by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo about his life and the "profound moments" of his first term in office, including signing gay-marriage legislation.
The publisher told The Associated Press exclusively Monday that Cuomo's book will be a "full and frank look at his public and private life."
HarperCollins says Cuomo will touch on his role as a father to three girls, his four years as New York's attorney general, his role in establishing a national provider of transitional housing for the homeless and the legacy of his father, former Gov. Mario Cuomo.
The book also will chronicle his years as secretary of Housing and Urban Development under President Bill Clinton.
The book is scheduled to be published next year.
Cuomo's office hasn't returned a call seeking comment.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.