Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Thu March 9, 2006
PVTA Board Hires Interim Administrator
By Dan Bobkoff
SPRINGFIELD, MA – The troubled Pioneer Valley Transit Authority yesterday hired an interim administrator charged with leading the agency out from under major scandals. But, some say the new administrator is the wrong man for the job.
Our Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the story.