Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New England News
Thu March 9, 2006
PVTA Board Hires Interim Administrator
By Dan Bobkoff
SPRINGFIELD, MA – The troubled Pioneer Valley Transit Authority yesterday hired an interim administrator charged with leading the agency out from under major scandals. But, some say the new administrator is the wrong man for the job.
Our Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the story.