Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Mon April 9, 2007
PVTA To Change Dial-A-Ride Provider
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – The Pioneer Valley Transit Authority is ending its contract with a company to provide para transit service to the elderly and disabled. The change follows months of complaints from frequent riders and the death last month of an elderly man who was dropped off at the wrong address.. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports...