Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue March 14, 2006
Quebec and Vermont Farmers Discuss Pollution Concerns
By Pat Bradley
Alburg, VT – Lake Champlain forms the border between New York and Vermont, and extends into the Canadian province of Quebec. Farmers and agricultural officials from southern Quebec and northern Vermont met Monday to exchange ideas on how to more effectively reduce agricultural runoff that's polluting Lake Champlain. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.