Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Tue March 14, 2006
Quebec and Vermont Farmers Discuss Pollution Concerns
By Pat Bradley
Alburg, VT – Lake Champlain forms the border between New York and Vermont, and extends into the Canadian province of Quebec. Farmers and agricultural officials from southern Quebec and northern Vermont met Monday to exchange ideas on how to more effectively reduce agricultural runoff that's polluting Lake Champlain. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.