Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon November 8, 2004
Quebec Health Minister Speaks at Upstate College
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Quebec's Minister of Health and Social Services was on the Plattsburgh State campus this afternoon to present the college's inaugural "Distinguished Quebec Address". The Minister discussed the province's health care system, cross-border drug access and it's relationship with New York. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.