Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Mon November 8, 2004
Quebec Health Minister Speaks at Upstate College
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Quebec's Minister of Health and Social Services was on the Plattsburgh State campus this afternoon to present the college's inaugural "Distinguished Quebec Address". The Minister discussed the province's health care system, cross-border drug access and it's relationship with New York. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.