Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri February 6, 2004
Quebec Studies Minor Available at SUNY Plattsburgh
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – SUNY Plattsburgh officially launched its Institute on Quebec Studies this week. Operating within the college's Center for the Study of Canada, it will offer a minor in Quebec studies. It will also provide a number of cultural and business outreach initiatives to enhance the ties between the Canadian province and the northern New York and Vermont region. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.