Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
The Roundtable - Question of the Day
Tue August 21, 2012
Question of the Day - Condom distribution in schools?
Education officials in Springfield, Massachusetts have announced that – starting September 1st - public schools in the city will provide condoms to students as young as 12. It’s part of an effort to fight high rates of pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases in the city. Is this a good idea?