Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Wed July 25, 2012
Question of the Day - Leaks?
On the eve of a trip abroad intended to burnish his credentials to be commander in chief, Mitt Romney accused Obama administration officials of betraying the country by leaking national security secrets for their own political gain and failing to stand up to adversaries like China, Russia and Iran. Do you believe leaks are ever appropriate and if so, why?