Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Wed July 25, 2012
Question of the Day - Leaks?
On the eve of a trip abroad intended to burnish his credentials to be commander in chief, Mitt Romney accused Obama administration officials of betraying the country by leaking national security secrets for their own political gain and failing to stand up to adversaries like China, Russia and Iran. Do you believe leaks are ever appropriate and if so, why?