Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
The Roundtable - Question of the Day
Mon January 7, 2013
Question of the Day - Violence in Entertainment?
Actor and former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger held a press conference this weekend to dismiss suggestions that violent movies and video games are to blame for gun massacres such as the recent killing of 20 children in Connecticut.
What do you think?