Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
The Roundtable - Question of the Day
Mon January 7, 2013
Question of the Day - Violence in Entertainment?
Actor and former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger held a press conference this weekend to dismiss suggestions that violent movies and video games are to blame for gun massacres such as the recent killing of 20 children in Connecticut.
What do you think?