Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Tue July 1, 2008
Questions being raised around Celtics fan death
MA – The parents of a man who apparently stopped breathing after he was arrested during the Boston Celtics NBA championship celebration are raising questions about his death, and what happened while he was in police custody. WAMC's Paul Tuthill reports. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.