Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue September 7, 2004
Race for Berkshire District Attorney: David Capeless
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – The District Attorney's race in Berkshire County will be decided one week from today in the state's primary. That's because the two candidates running for the office are both Democrats. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has a profile of each candidate, beginning today with the incumbent District Attorney.