Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed September 8, 2004
Race for Berkshire District Attorney: Timothy Shagrue
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – The District Attorney's race in Berkshire County will be decided in next week's primary...that's because the two candidates are Democrats and there is no Republican challenger. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief profiled the incumbent DA David Capeless yesterday. Today we hear from his challenger.