Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Tue March 12, 2013
"Raising Cubby: A Father and Son's Adventures with Asperger's, Trains, Tractors and High Explosives"
John Elder Robison joins us to talk about his moving memoir of an unconventional dad’s relationship with his equally offbeat son. His new book is: Raising Cubby: A Father and Son's Adventures with Asperger's, Trains, Tractors, and High Explosives.
WAMC Programs - The Book Show