Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue March 12, 2013
"Raising Cubby: A Father and Son's Adventures with Asperger's, Trains, Tractors and High Explosives"
John Elder Robison joins us to talk about his moving memoir of an unconventional dad’s relationship with his equally offbeat son. His new book is: Raising Cubby: A Father and Son's Adventures with Asperger's, Trains, Tractors, and High Explosives.
WAMC Programs - The Book Show