Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon March 19, 2012
Raising Voices Against HIV On The Reservation
The Gallup Indian Medical Center in New Mexico has seen a rise in the number of new HIV cases among Navajo in the last decade. Some Navajo say that talking about HIV means wishing it upon the people. Host Michel Martin speaks with The Navajo AIDS Network's Melvin Harrison and Dr. Jonathan Iralu, who works at the Medical Center.