Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri August 27, 2004
Rate of Uninsured Rises in MA, Drops in NY
By Kelly Wilkinson
Great Barrington, MA – Two surveys are out in Massachusetts that show a jump in the number of uninsured residents. Health care advocates are calling for something to be done other than just surveying the scene. Meantime, the percentage of New Yorkers without health insurance dropped. More from WAMC's Kelly Wilkinson.