Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Thu November 4, 2004
Re-importation Lawsuit Delayed
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Food and Drug Administration has postponed its response to Vermont's first-in-the-nation lawsuit over the importation of prescription drugs from Canada. Some critics say the state should move ahead with drug re-importation rather than waiting for federal permission. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has the story.