Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu November 4, 2004
Re-importation Lawsuit Delayed
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Food and Drug Administration has postponed its response to Vermont's first-in-the-nation lawsuit over the importation of prescription drugs from Canada. Some critics say the state should move ahead with drug re-importation rather than waiting for federal permission. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has the story.