Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
WAMC New England News
Fri March 17, 2006
Real Estate in the Pioneer Valley
By Dan Bobkoff
AMHERST, MA – If you're in the market to buy a home, you're probably holding out for a better price. And if you're a seller, you've likely heard or read about speculation about the so-called real estate bubble about to burst. All this week we've been looking at housing markets across the Northeast region.
In the last installment of our series, WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff takes a look at real estate in that part of Massachusetts.