Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu November 10, 2005
Reforming health care
By Carrie Saldo
Boston, MA – Both the Massachusetts state House and Senate have approved version of a health care reform bill in the past week. However, the sides disagree over how best to insure the state's more than 500,000 residents without healthcare coverage. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo.