Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon June 9, 2003
Refugee Resettlement Raises Concerns
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Vermont will be welcoming dozens of Somali Bantu refugees over the next year. Some residents of the Burlington area, where most of the refugees are expected to live, are concerned whether the region has the resources it needs to help the refugees adapt. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.