Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon May 1, 2006
Regional Hospital Expands Charity Care Eligibility
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Plattsburgh's largest hospital, the C-V-P-H Medical Center, announced today an expansion of its charity care policy. Hospital officials note the need for individual hospitals to provide assistance is growing as the number of people without insurance increases. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.