Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Wed May 17, 2006
Regional Hospital Reaches Capacity Due to Nursing Home Closure
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The largest hospital in northern New York has no more beds available and is operating under its Level Two Emergency Care Center Alert protocols. The CVPH Medical Center in Plattsburgh is filled to capacity and is asking the New York State Health Department for help. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.