Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu February 3, 2005
Regional Political Reaction to State of Union
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Congressional Democrats were quick to launch a fierce response to President Bush's State of the Union address. Congressional Republicans, on the other hand, are praising the speech and the agenda laid out by the President.
New York and Vermont political leaders appear to be following the national party lines in their reactions to the President's policy presentation. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.