Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu February 3, 2005
Regional Political Reaction to State of Union
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Congressional Democrats were quick to launch a fierce response to President Bush's State of the Union address. Congressional Republicans, on the other hand, are praising the speech and the agenda laid out by the President.
New York and Vermont political leaders appear to be following the national party lines in their reactions to the President's policy presentation. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.