Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Tue July 8, 2008
Regulators nix UI request to reopen rate increase
CT – Connecticut regulators have rejected a utility's request to reopen a 2006 decision allowing a rate increase. As WAMC's Carrie Saldo reports, the move paves the way for a public hearing on a possible bid to raise rates. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.