Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon December 1, 2003
Religious, Political Views Surround Gay Marriage
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – Massachusetts Catholic parishioners were read a letter this weekend from the state's bishops. It called the gay marriage ruling a national tragedy. But gay advocates say religion and politics should be kept separate. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.