Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Mon December 1, 2003
Religious, Political Views Surround Gay Marriage
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – Massachusetts Catholic parishioners were read a letter this weekend from the state's bishops. It called the gay marriage ruling a national tragedy. But gay advocates say religion and politics should be kept separate. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.