Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Wed February 21, 2007
Rembrandt Meets Paris at the Hyde
Albany, NY – What do Rembrandt and Paris have in common? This Dutch master's etchings and a series of Parisian prints currently share the same room at the Hyde Collection in Glens Falls, New York. Joe and David speak with director Randall Suffolk and curator Erin Coe about this unlikely pair.