Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Mon February 14, 2005
Report: Mass. Courts Under-Staffed
By Eesha Williams
Northampton, MA – A new study of court staffing in Massachusetts shows wide disparities in personnel levels, including politically connected courts that are overstaffed by nearly 50 percent. Meanwhile, many courts in western Massachusetts are severely under-staffed. WAMC's Eesha Williams reports.