Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon February 14, 2005
Report: Mass. Courts Under-Staffed
By Eesha Williams
Northampton, MA – A new study of court staffing in Massachusetts shows wide disparities in personnel levels, including politically connected courts that are overstaffed by nearly 50 percent. Meanwhile, many courts in western Massachusetts are severely under-staffed. WAMC's Eesha Williams reports.