Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon July 26, 2004
Report Renews Opponents' Concerns at Nuclear Plants
By Allison Dunne
Buchanan, NY – Nuclear plant opponents say the recently released 9-11 Commission Report adds up to Indian Point fitting the description of a potential terrorist target. They say the report should renew concerns about security at nuclear power plants. NRC officials say the report is general, and the agency continues to take steps to improve security. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.