Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Tue September 2, 2008
Republican delegates wait out storm
Saint Paul, MN – New York delegates at the Republican National Convention cooled their heels and hoped that the hurricane would not be as destructive as originally predicted, so that they could get back to the business of selecting their candidates for President and Vice President.
Meanwhile, they digested news that VP candidate Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's teenaged daughter is pregnant. WAMC's Karen DeWitt reports.