Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue September 2, 2008
Republican delegates wait out storm
Saint Paul, MN – New York delegates at the Republican National Convention cooled their heels and hoped that the hurricane would not be as destructive as originally predicted, so that they could get back to the business of selecting their candidates for President and Vice President.
Meanwhile, they digested news that VP candidate Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's teenaged daughter is pregnant. WAMC's Karen DeWitt reports.