Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
Tue September 2, 2008
Republican delegates wait out storm
Saint Paul, MN – New York delegates at the Republican National Convention cooled their heels and hoped that the hurricane would not be as destructive as originally predicted, so that they could get back to the business of selecting their candidates for President and Vice President.
Meanwhile, they digested news that VP candidate Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's teenaged daughter is pregnant. WAMC's Karen DeWitt reports.