Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Thu September 7, 2006
Research Center Announces Continued Federal Grants for Clinical Studies
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The General Clinical Research Center at the University of Vermont is one of seventy-eight centers in the nation that provide settings for researchers to conduct inpatient and outpatient medical studies. Officials from the center announced that twelve-point-one million dollars in federal funding has been renewed that will allow it to keep operating for another five years. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.