Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Thu April 5, 2007
Research Institute Gets State Money to Study Tick Diseases
By Pat Bradley
Saranac Lake, NY – The Trudeau Institute, known for its research into immune and lung diseases, has received a quarter of a million dollars from New York State to begin research into tick-borne diseases such as lyme disease. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.