Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu April 5, 2007
Research Institute Gets State Money to Study Tick Diseases
By Pat Bradley
Saranac Lake, NY – The Trudeau Institute, known for its research into immune and lung diseases, has received a quarter of a million dollars from New York State to begin research into tick-borne diseases such as lyme disease. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.