Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Around the Nation
Wed May 16, 2012
Restaurant Runs Out Of All-You-Can-Eat Fish
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. Bill Wisth says he's fighting for all consumers. The Wisconsin man went recently to Chuck's Place outside Milwaukee for their all-you-can-eat fish fry. But after he ate 12 pieces of fish, the restaurant said no more. Turns out, Chuck's Place was running out of fish. Employees offered eight more pieces of fish for the road. That was not enough to satisfy Bill, who cried false advertising. He is now planning a weekly picket outside the restaurant. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.