Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Mon May 6, 2013
Retired NYS Police Investigator Tom Martin - Law Enforcement Day At SUNY Canton
There was a time when fingerprints, questioning and witnesses were the basics of a crime investigation, and they still are, but forensic science is playing a major role as well.
Tomorrow, the State University of New York at Canton will host a law enforcement day, bringing together the experts who piece together a crime scene. Retired New York State Police crime scene investigator Tom Martin will be there.
Martin has appeared on Court TV, HBO’s “Autopsy” and has authored several books. He spoke with WAMC’s Brian Shields about the Canton event, including his area of expertise, blood-spatter evidence.
New York News