Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
New York News
Thu December 20, 2012
Retiring Adirondack Assembly Member Discusses Career
New York Assemblywoman Teresa Sayward was first elected to her rural Adirondack Assembly district in 2002.
After thirty years in public service, the Republican decided to retire and spend time with her family. On today’s Community Corner, Sayward reflects on her political career.
Republican Dan Stec of Queensbury was elected in November to replace Teresa Sayward in the newly drawn 114th district.