Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Wed October 17, 2012
Our tech attorney, Rich Honen pays us a pre-election day visit with some thoughts on the Presidential Election, the candidates, their views and what is making an impact in the business world.
Rich is with Phillips Lytle LLP, where he is the partner in charge of the Albany office.