Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed June 19, 2013
Our tech attorney, Rich Honen pays us a visit with some thoughts on headlines from the business world. To help us sort this all out – we welcome Rich Honen - with Phillips Lytle LLP, where he is the partner in charge of the Albany office.
Today we talk about how government and corporate worlds each handle scandals.