Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Tue February 25, 2014
Rich Honen - Net Neutrality
By Joe Donahue
Our tech attorney, Rich Honen, joins us to talk about Net Neutrality and current trends toward larger companies.
Rich is with Phillips Lytle LLP, where he is the partner in charge of the Albany office.