Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue February 25, 2014
Rich Honen - Net Neutrality
By Joe Donahue
Our tech attorney, Rich Honen, joins us to talk about Net Neutrality and current trends toward larger companies.
Rich is with Phillips Lytle LLP, where he is the partner in charge of the Albany office.