Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Wed August 1, 2012
Rich Honen - Objectivity in Reporting the News
Our tech attorney, Rich Honen, pays us a beginning of August visit with some thoughts on the latest news and trends making an impact in the business world. Specifically, we discuss objectivity in reporting the news.
Rich Honen is with Phillips Lytle LLP, where he is the partner in charge of the Albany office.