Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Wed August 1, 2012
Rich Honen - Objectivity in Reporting the News
Our tech attorney, Rich Honen, pays us a beginning of August visit with some thoughts on the latest news and trends making an impact in the business world. Specifically, we discuss objectivity in reporting the news.
Rich Honen is with Phillips Lytle LLP, where he is the partner in charge of the Albany office.