Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Wed August 1, 2012
Rich Honen - Objectivity in Reporting the News
Our tech attorney, Rich Honen, pays us a beginning of August visit with some thoughts on the latest news and trends making an impact in the business world. Specifically, we discuss objectivity in reporting the news.
Rich Honen is with Phillips Lytle LLP, where he is the partner in charge of the Albany office.