Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Hinsdale Residents Call For Select Chair's Resignation
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
Wed August 1, 2012
Rich Honen - Objectivity in Reporting the News
Our tech attorney, Rich Honen, pays us a beginning of August visit with some thoughts on the latest news and trends making an impact in the business world. Specifically, we discuss objectivity in reporting the news.
Rich Honen is with Phillips Lytle LLP, where he is the partner in charge of the Albany office.