Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Wed August 1, 2012
Rich Honen - Objectivity in Reporting the News
Our tech attorney, Rich Honen, pays us a beginning of August visit with some thoughts on the latest news and trends making an impact in the business world. Specifically, we discuss objectivity in reporting the news.
Rich Honen is with Phillips Lytle LLP, where he is the partner in charge of the Albany office.