Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri September 2, 2005
Richie Havens Performs to Support Casino Opponents
By Deborah Runcie
Woodstock, NY – World renowned folk singer Richie Havens, who is most famous for his powerful performance of the song Freedom at Woodstock in 1969, will be performing in Ulster County tonight, to support opponents of a proposed Casino in Ulster County, New York.
WAMC'S Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.